welcome to my boba shop!

by - January 01, 2022


Hi there!     
My name is Saoirse and welcome to my boba shop! Let me start with a couple facts to introduce myself. I'm a high school student who spends too much time reading, listening to music, and binge watching k-dramas. I also admittedly have a boba obsession (very shocking I know) and love regularly spending time (read bothering) my older sister (@dearrivarie).

~ some of my other favorite things ~

ESFP | taiwanese american | books | boba | cats | PJO | kpop | kdramas | sudio ghibli | disney



Rating System: 

1 Boba Drink: didn't enjoy at all, wouldn't recommend 

2 Boba Drinks: liked some parts but overall didn't really enjoy, wouldn't really recommend but might 

3 Boba Drinks: decent, didn't have much thoughts, would recommend 

3.5 Boba Drinks: above average, more enjoyable, would recommend 

4 Boba Drinks: really enjoyed, would definitely recommend

4.5 Boba Drinks: loved, highly recommend

5 Boba Drinks: one of my all time favorites, probably made me cry, very highly recommend 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day or night! Don't forget to grab some boba on your way out and as usual, stay safe out there! 





















You May Also Like

1 comments